What of you ?


I believe, Oh how I believe,
I believe in people,
I believe in love,
I believe in true friendship,
I believe in blissful marriages for everyone,
I believe in a drug free community,
I believe in a fair judicial system,
I believe in a non-corrupt government,
I believe in a poverty free nation,
I believe in a happy and friendly world,
I do believe in me,
Oh yes I believe in fairy tales where you live happily ever after,
Alas, you may think some of these things impossible, yet still,
I believe in optimism,
I do believe that, if all these, be not in this life, they shall in the next life,
Cause,
I believe in the life after,
I believe in Jesus Christ, with him all things are possible.
Belief is a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Accord Respect: The First Key to Being Respected or Honored

On Time, Complacency and Blogging

War Against Stupidity//Say No to Stupidity