I WAS HERE! COULD YOU SAY THAT?


So I heard this song for the first time at our AIESEC's local committee meeting. Our president played it so we could get some motivation for the ongoing promotions.
       " I was here, I wanna live my footprints on the sands of time, ...when I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets" - The words of this song are so true, at the end of our lives this is something most of us will want to say, that we were here, we gave to the earth, we contributed in some little way.
But! how can you live your footprints on the sands of time.
        Life is like a play and each and everyone in this word has a role to fill in. Some main, others minor, some supporting, together we make up this play. We are all actors  and actresses and behind the scenes, someone writes the play, someone directs the play. It is evident that to fulfill our roles efficiently, we need the script and we need the director. As much as you may want to be your own person and have your own freedom, to be an outstanding actor or actress you need to follow the script and the director.
       So who is the director? God is! The I am that I am, the ultimate creator, the one who is, who was and who is to come -He wrote the play, He knows how it will end.  God is the beginning and the end. As one of my favorite preachers of all time puts it, "It is in the middle that human choices are made; the beginning and the end remain with God. The decrees of God are birth and death and in between those limits, man makes his own distress or joy" -Oswald Chambers.
      "...that I made a difference, I lived, I loved, I did, I've done, ... that I gave my all, brought someone some happiness"
Lets be active actors and actresses in this play, lets depend on the One who knows it all so at the end of our lives we would be assessed as having been here. So, let God! He knows yesterday, He knows today, He knows tomorrow. He wrote the play, if you will allow Him, He will direct your steps.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Revelations 3:20 (NKJV)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Against Stupidity//Say No to Stupidity

No! Not Again.

Movie Time: Finally Watched War Room And This Is What I Have to Say